Word Document Not Saving To Pdf

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
I do have a basic Home page. Here is a quick video. Never mind the variables, once I modified and saved a doc template, they showed up. But, in the word processor that opens up after the doc is saved, if you click print preview or export to a pdf, the pages are all blank, except for the home page. Video shows it:

https://share.zight.com/7KuXEJKN

Mike M

MikeM

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is weird as it's part of the components I use. Not part of my coding.

Never doubted your coding for a minute ;) . I can save the document as a .docx from the built in word processor, and all pages are present in the saved document. Then open in Word and save as pdf that way, but of course it should work from the original word processor.

Mike M.

MikeM

Super Moderator
Staff member
I uninstalled and reinstalled, and I got an error, but the built in wordprocessor opened up anyways. And after the error there is a red X on the bottom of the EasyDoco program where your advertising link was: https://share.zight.com/kpuRno6p

Error code is below:

Message :Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.<br/>
StackTrace : at System.Collections.ArrayList.ArrayListEnumeratorSimple.MoveNext()
at DevExpress.XtraBars.Ribbon.ViewInfo.RibbonStatusBarPainter.DrawObject(ObjectInfoArgs e)
at DevExpress.XtraBars.Ribbon.RibbonStatusBar.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at DevExpress.Utils.Controls.ControlBase.BaseWndProc(Message& m)
at DevExpress.XtraBars.Ribbon.RibbonStatusBar.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Date :2023-10-18 11:14:37 AM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
Try uninstalling and deleting the EasyDoco folder in your C:\ProgramFiles folder.

This is crazy.

Thomas

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
Mike, stop breaking my programs. lol

I haven't come across that error when saving to a doc. I was able to save it to a doc file, just the print preview and pdf wasn't working thanks to a "feature" the components included. I had to turn it off for it to work.

Appreciate the help!

Thomas

Last edited: