Smartflo Web Services

schmutly

Super Moderator
Staff member
Howdy Thomas,
was just looking at Twilio voice and SMS again today.
Have you looked into this API yet?
https://www.twilio.com/docs/api
I think it is on your list.
Will certainly look forward to implementing this into API and automation.
Would be good to receive SMS when we get a sale from PayPal or wherever.
Getting excited for whats coming :D

Robbie

PS: Hope u r well :p

EDIT: :O Oh, sorry...you did add it already as i just saw it on front of this thread, sorry.
Came from a different search in the forum and when i logged out saw it. COOL :p
That leaves Facebook Marketing then HAHAHA. :p

Last edited:

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
Howdy Thomas,
was just looking at Twilio voice and SMS again today.
Have you looked into this API yet?
https://www.twilio.com/docs/api
I think it is on your list.
Will certainly look forward to implementing this into API and automation.
Would be good to receive SMS when we get a sale from PayPal or wherever.
Getting excited for whats coming :D

Robbie

PS: Hope u r well :p

EDIT: :O Oh, sorry...you did add it already as i just saw it on front of this thread, sorry.
Came from a different search in the forum and when i logged out saw it. COOL :p
That leaves Facebook Marketing then HAHAHA. :p

Yep, already added. It was pretty simple as well so you should have no problem adding it to ESB if needed..

Facebook had originally closed their api to people like you and me. Now it seems to have opened up again. I need to see what they need to register for their api.

Almost there. Tying up some testing on the installations right now. Right now I will finish up the new installation testing and release an update for Xtreme programs tonight or tomorrow. Then finish up the new interface for ESB and release that so we can start hitting the API stuff and fix any bugs I missed. Then updates on the Premium PLR and last but not least a new update for Smartflo. I figured anything we fix for ESB will also be included in Smartflo so get out ESB first and then Smartflo afterward.

Thomas

schmutly

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sounds great Thomas :)
Yeah, just setup Amazon SNS and sent a few tests to my mobile. Pretty easy and the API looks easy too.
I was thinking of adding this into my PLUGIN so it would send the serial number (if i have IPN issues later)

The IPN seems to be fine. His updates and fixes for $ don't seem to affect plugin at all. So...might be ok :)

Have a great weekend. I'm just going through my automation scripts tom check them.
Want to get a whole lot of videos done to help others, like Mel, get to grips with the Automation in ESB
specifically.
Some very exciting months ahead ..ohhhh yeahhh :D
Robbie

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds great Thomas :)
Yeah, just setup Amazon SNS and sent a few tests to my mobile. Pretty easy and the API looks easy too.
I was thinking of adding this into my PLUGIN so it would send the serial number (if i have IPN issues later)

The IPN seems to be fine. His updates and fixes for $ don't seem to affect plugin at all. So...might be ok :)

Have a great weekend. I'm just going through my automation scripts tom check them.
Want to get a whole lot of videos done to help others, like Mel, get to grips with the Automation in ESB
specifically.
Some very exciting months ahead ..ohhhh yeahhh :D
Robbie

Yeah, Amazon SNS was pretty easy as well.

Great news on the IPN script.

I'm not looking forward to updating the docs or doing more training videos either. ;)

I'll be happy when I get this next release out there. Then I want to knock out the server stuff (chatbots) we talked about earlier.

Cheers mate. Enjoy your weekend.

Thomas

schmutly

Super Moderator
Staff member
Once i get to play with the API stuff will help to pump out some videos too, for sure.
Good weekend to you too :)

Yeah, Amazon SNS was pretty easy as well.

Great news on the IPN script.

I'm not looking forward to updating the docs or doing more training videos either. ;)

I'll be happy when I get this next release out there. Then I want to knock out the server stuff (chatbots) we talked about earlier.

Cheers mate. Enjoy your weekend.

Thomas

schmutly

Super Moderator
Staff member
What about Mailgun Thomas?
"....Powerful APIs...that enable you to send, receive and track email effortlessly...."
10,000 emails free every month.
Might implement this into new ESB and my plugin too.
Cheers
Robbie

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
What about Mailgun Thomas?
"....Powerful APIs...that enable you to send, receive and track email effortlessly...."
10,000 emails free every month.
Might implement this into new ESB and my plugin too.
Cheers
Robbie

Never heard of them Robbie. Once I am able to get back to Smartflo, I want to continue adding the more popular api's that the majority of people use. That way there is no selling on my part. People won't know why they should use a mailgun service over something else more popular. That means I would need to sell them on why they should use it which isn't something I want to do. The more brand awareness the easier for people to see the benefits of automating it with Smartflo. Then I just need to show them how they can sit back and let Smartflo automate what they are already doing.

Of course Smartflo will have the REST stuff that will allow people to add their own api's. It will be the same as ESB. With enough Smartflo users, that may open up a script marketplace for people like you to sell api implementations to Smartflo users.

Thomas

schmutly

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah,
i didnt know about them till today..when i was looking at my old prontonmail.com setup.
But.....i like your suggestion :D --> "...sell api implementations..." hmmm...:)
Robbie