Office Xtreme 4.0 beta versions are now available.

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
Download from the links provided and use your email address that was used to purchase when asked to register.

You can download it here:

Thomas

Last edited:

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
I also wanted to point out that all of my software programs will be going towards subscriptions. I'm looking at yearly subscriptions right now. If I didn't do so I would be having to raise the prices significantly. I'd like to keep this affordable and I think subscriptions is the way to do it.

I don't keep track of versions as it is very time consuming to fix bugs for different versions. That means you will have access to the software only with a current subscription. I may lose some sales on this but the amount of time saved will be worth it.

Prices will be changed pretty soon, but I will keep up the current offers (lifetime updates for Xtreme) for at least the end of the month.

Thanks!

Thomas

schmutly

Super Moderator
Staff member
Would the Outlook-like scheduler be a separate software to buy outside of Extreme?
I don't have Extreme...yet...as saving for my Xtremely scary wedding....when I get to philly.
If not...that's fine...I will BUILD ONE in ESB 🤣😆
Robbie

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
Would the Outlook-like scheduler be a separate software to buy outside of Extreme?
I don't have Extreme...yet...as saving for my Xtremely scary wedding....when I get to philly.
If not...that's fine...I will BUILD ONE in ESB 🤣😆
Robbie

All of these programs will be part of the Office Xtreme product line. You can buy them separate or get everything with the Xtreme Package. With the Xtreme Package, any new program released for the Office Xtreme product line will be included.

Hopefully the wedding will be cheaper in the Phils than in the west. lol

Thomas

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
I just added another program called CalXtreme and released an update for ProjXtreme.

I will be releasing a version of ESB Express for this product line. DBXtreme or something like that. I have no plans on selling ESB Express or Professional. Maybe Expert in limited quantities.

The icons for the newer versions will be updated to a better quality later. I just wanted to get these out there.

Thomas

schmutly

Super Moderator
Staff member
😅haven't even heard of them lol.
keep on churning em pal.. but can i have more info on the coming ms outlook KILLER APP REPLACEMENT 😅🤣

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
Found a big issue with the CalXtreme/Scheduler Documents. Unfortunately, this is going to have to change. Don't use the current version of the Scheduler as the update won't be backward compatible.

Thanks,

Thomas

Last edited:

Mel Bel

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Thomas! I've never been able to test any of these, because email registration always fails - both on my personal computer and on Joan's remote desktop computer that uses a different IP. I tried again, but to no avail.

Mel

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Thomas! I've never been able to test any of these, because email registration always fails - both on my personal computer and on Joan's remote desktop computer that uses a different IP. I tried again, but to no avail.

Mel

Send me a message with your email and I'll reset your account. Had to do it for Robbie just recently.

I'm releasing a new update (hopefully final release) pretty quickly and would wait for that. In the mean time, we can get your account reset.

Thanks,

Thomas

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
Been running into a issue with "sharing" this week which is why I haven't released the next update.

I'm using a virtual machine with a clean windows installation to test our apps. Now everything installs correctly, but the issue is when I create, for example a project, and click the share button. It fails at the first attempt. If I close the program and reopen it then the sharing works. The code itself is correct. It's almost as if it isn't running the code correctly when it first tries to create the setup file. Closing it after I tried running the share and reopening it will run the sharing setup successfully.

I've tried some other ways and it always bombs when first running it. I'm wondering if it is the virtual machine that is screwing it up. So I spent all day today setting up new windows machines and still getting the same error.

I think I am just going to release this and see if anyone else experiences this problem.

Thomas

Last edited:

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, that was a crazy bug. As I said before, it wasn't consistent, but I finally figured out the catalyst. Still have no idea why it was happening. It really should have worked the way I had coded it. In any case, I was able tweak the code to make it consistent. I'm going to test the rest of the programs to see if they are installing. That should go pretty fast as long as I did fix it. lol

This would have affected all programs so worth the time to figure it out. Still can't get over that this happened. So strange. Love programming! haha

Thomas

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
Uploaded some new versions. Installations look to be working now.

I have two more programs that I want to add to this product line. As I stated before, I will be adding DBXtreme which will be similar to the ESB Express version. More limited when it comes to the types of forms.

I am almost finished with what I am calling ContentXtreme. This is a program to help us write content. Content is king when it comes to selling anything on the internet. So I created this program to help us outline chapters/sections and for each section you can create the content in pieces.

The left side is where you create the structure of your document/book/sales letter or whatever you're writing. For each section, you can add multiple chunks of content. Enter in the name and a description for each content piece to keep track of them.

Like other Xtreme programs, you can attach different documents to each piece of content. This will be great for when you're researching different sections. You could even copy and past the diagrams/mindmaps/pictures from the documents into the content. There is also Notes, Links and a Webpages that can be attached to each content piece.

cx1.png

To work on the content, click the little square button on the top right corner to bring up a word editor.

cx2.png

Once you are done with your book/sales letter/blog post or whatever... click the SaveAs button and it will merge all the content pieces, in the order you laid out, into a final word document.

The Professional version allows you to PLR the project, like all other programs, and you can sell this project as your own. Or you can share it without the PLR if you have the standard version.

It's a great way to sell PLR rights as it allows your customers to use the software to create their own versions.

Almost done testing this and will update this thread when it is available.

Thanks!

Thomas

Last edited:

Mel Bel

Super Moderator
Staff member
I can't download the new versions you uploaded, Thomas. Permissions error page (Access Denied) coming up from the bucket when I click "Save link as".

Mel

Mel Bel

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oops! That's inaccurate what I just wrote.

When clicking on any of the download links, it goes to the "Access Denied" page, which looks like a buckets permissions page, but when clicking to "Save as" on the link, after choosing a location, when it tries to download, it says "Couldn't download...no permissions".

Mel

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
I just updated the permissions. The permissions must have changed when I uploaded the newer version.

Should work now.

Thomas