Office Xtreme 4.0 beta versions are now available.

Mel Bel

Super Moderator
Staff member
Only CalXtreme and EasyDoco are working. The others are still showing the same access error. I tested all buttons.

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, I think I have it set up now so I don't need to edit each file's permission.

It is downloading for me now. Amazon didn't make this user friendly at all.

Thomas

Mel Bel

Super Moderator
Staff member
Downloads are working now, Thomas. Also, I already did a quick test on the new DBXtreme. That's a nice addition to Xtreme. So we can create a database and include the data or exclude it from the builds and then the customers can "share" just like other Xtreme programs. Nice one! I did a quick test and it created the builds (I did two) and installed those builds on our remote desktop server without any hiccups. I'll do a more extensive test on it soon with more data. :)

Thanks!

Mel

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
Downloads are working now, Thomas. Also, I already did a quick test on the new DBXtreme. That's a nice addition to Xtreme. So we can create a database and include the data or exclude it from the builds and then the customers can "share" just like other Xtreme programs. Nice one! I did a quick test and it created the builds (I did two) and installed those builds on our remote desktop server without any hiccups. I'll do a more extensive test on it soon with more data. :)

Thanks!

Mel

Yeah, I figured people may be using it for their own personal needs but also want to sell (or give) a copy of it without their personal data. That feature kept me from releasing it earlier, but was worth it in the end. lol

Appreciate your help Mel.

Thomas