Office Xtreme 4.0 beta versions are now available.

Mel Bel

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thomas, I've been testing the installations, both as new builds and as builds from a customer who would get the initial build from me, and installations are working perfectly across the entire spectrum. :)

Adding documents/annotations are working good except for one type of document. I'll post a bug thread about that separately.

Mel

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
Thomas, I've been testing the installations, both as new builds and as builds from a customer who would get the initial build from me, and installations are working perfectly across the entire spectrum. :)

Adding documents/annotations are working good except for one type of document. I'll post a bug thread about that separately.

Mel
That makes me very happy. Lol

Thomas

Mel Bel

Super Moderator
Staff member
I knew that would be good news. :) Installations don't always work that smooth out of the box.

But also I need to add that I only tested this with two Windows 10 machines. I don't have anything with Windows 11.

Mel

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, installs can be a stinker. They take a lot of time to test. The database updates, the original installs and then the sharing creates a install. Not to mention copying all the data from the project to include in the installs. Lol

I haven't noticed any difference between Window 10 and 11 when it comes to these programs.

Thomas

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
Uploaded a new version of CBXtreme and ContentXtreme.

If the screen capture is working on a multiple monitor setup, I will update the rest of the programs.

Thomas

Last edited:

MikeM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can't download CBXtreme or ContentXtreme. Giving the S3 error:

Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>YTNV88CWB4HF7HAB</RequestId>
<HostId>3bk/J8SMof5CHLXE/zqkSOwB/EJapU1vJnm8ibASbyjANG1PHhnuTQQGfRGaYL4ManOPTbBSdg8=</HostId>
</Error>

Mike M

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Thomas,
Is there "SheetsXtreme" demo version I can try if it suits with what I am currently working with excel.
Eyasu

Hi Eyasu,

Not yet, but it is something I am trying to get done this week. Like everything else on my todo list. lol

Thomas

Eyasu

Hi Eyasu,

Not yet, but it is something I am trying to get done this week. Like everything else on my todo list. lol

Thomas
Do you want me to send you my Excel sheet workbook so that you may see what I am trying to do? Can I send through pm for overview? If you are busy right now, please feel free to discard my message for the time being. We can do it when time allows.
Eyasu

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
Do you want me to send you my Excel sheet workbook so that you may see what I am trying to do? Can I send through pm for overview? If you are busy right now, please feel free to discard my message for the time being. We can do it when time allows.
Eyasu

You can send me a message describing what you are trying to do. If this is strictly a spreadsheet thing, then Excel would probably be better than my program. My SheetsXtreme program does a lot of what Excel does, but also allows you to add mindmaps, diagrams, pdfs, word documents, todo lists, project management, calendar appointments to a worksheet.

Thomas

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
New Updates and the new DBXtreme have been uploaded.

Need to finish up some videos for all programs.

Thanks!

Thomas

Last edited:

Mel Bel

Super Moderator
Staff member
I can't download anything, Thomas. I get this error when clicking the download buttons:

<Error>
<RequestId>6A5DXV46637TXF3M</RequestId>
<HostId>tt3mbO3t1pUVqzql1IMtMSv/tTb/xJn4asTquWdsaN9U+HyK+uKJEa2RuQhuuRanjsrSzUo8AqxN66Uqsoc/biaSOdwtnSXr</HostId>
</Error>

TigerSoftware

Administrator
Staff member
I can't download anything, Thomas. I get this error when clicking the download buttons:

<Error>
<RequestId>6A5DXV46637TXF3M</RequestId>
<HostId>tt3mbO3t1pUVqzql1IMtMSv/tTb/xJn4asTquWdsaN9U+HyK+uKJEa2RuQhuuRanjsrSzUo8AqxN66Uqsoc/biaSOdwtnSXr</HostId>
</Error>

I really hate AWS sometimes. Always have to set permissions every time I upload a new version.

Can you try it now?

Thanks!

Thomas